We only intervene in cases involving facilities regulated by the Health Department including hotels, motels, child care facilities, schools and adult care centers.
Believe your child may have ingested lead? We provide the following free of charge:
Please contact us at 910-798-6612 with any questions.
Have a lead question outside of our hours? Please call the National Poison Control Center at 800-222-1222, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you or your child has severe symptoms (such as vomiting or seizures) call 911 immediately.
If you have a concern about your indoor air quality, please contact our office at 910-798-6667 or see the websites below: